CATL 3.2V 202Ah Battery LiFePO4 Cell
CATL 3.2V 202Ah Battery Parameter:
|1||Nominal Capacity||202Ah||Standard Discharge|
|2||Minimal Capacity||202Ah||Standard Discharge|
|4||Internal Resistance(Ac. 1kHz)||0.1~0.5mΩ||Fresh Cell, 30%SOC|
|5||Charging Time||Standard Charge||~4h||Reference Value|
|6||Recommended SOC Window||SOC :10%~90%|
|7||Operating Temperature||Charging Temperature||0~45°C||Refer to section 4.2|
|Discharging Temperature||-20~55°C||Refer to section 4.4|
|8||Length x Width x Thickness||208.5 x 174.1 x 57||Dimensions(mm)|
|4.4.1||Standard Discharging Model||At room temperature, discharged to 2.5V at a constant current of 200A.|
|4.4.2||Maximum Constant Discharging Current||200A|
|4.4.3||Maximum Pulse Discharging Current(Long Pulse)||400A||Maximum duration: 3min|
|4.4.4||Maximum Pulse Discharging Current(Short Pulse)||600A||When battery temperature is below 50 ℃, the maximum discharge can last 10s|
|4.4.5||Standard Discharging Temperature||25±2℃||Cell Temperature|
|4.4.6||Absolute Discharging Temperature||-20~55℃||No matter what the discharging model is, once the temperature of the cell is above the absolute discharging temperature, discharging should be stopped.|
CATL 3.2V 202Ah Battery Application:
- Engine Starting Battery
- E-car, Golf troller/car, E-bike, Scooter, RV, AGV, Marine, Tourist car, Caravan, Wheel chair, E-sweeper, Floor cleaner
- Industrial vehicles: Forklift, Tractor, Loader
- Marine: Yacht, electric boat, trolling motor
- Backup Power: UPS, Telecom Base Station, Energy Storage System
- Intellectual Robots
- Power tools: electric drills, toys
- EZ-GO Golf Cart
- NEVER charge LiFePO4 batteries with a charger not specifically compatible with LiFePO4 batteries!
- When the cell is first used, it MUST be fully charged and discharged for activating it and giving fully capacity.
- Always charge LiFePo4 batteries in an area with adequate ventilation.
- No matter what charge mode the battery is in, stop charging once the cell temperature exceeds the absolute charge temperature range.
- No matter what charge mode the battery is in, stop charging once the cell voltage exceeds the absolute charge voltage.
- When the LiFePO4 batteries are intended to be stored for a prolonged period of time (more than one month), the SOC of cells should be adjusted to around 50% periodically(every three months is recommended).