CALB 3.2V 100Ah LiFePO4 Battery Cell
|3||Operating Voltage Range||2.5~3.65V|
|4||Initial Inner Resistance(1KHz)||0.2~0.5mΩ|
|5||Maximum Constant Discharging Current||100A|
|6||Maximum Pulse Discharging Current||300A|
1. EV, RV, e-scooter, electric golf cart, electric vacuum sweeper.
2. Electronic toy, model airplane, remote control.
3. Communication equipment: Cordless telephone, inter-phone.
4. Modality equipment and consumer electronics.
5. Decorative lighting, Solar lamps, torch, emergency light, solar street light and power supply.
- CALB 3.2V 100Ah LiFePO4 battery capacity is over 80% left after 1C charge & discharge under 100% DOD condition for 3500 cycles. The design life is up to 10 years. But the lead-acid battery will only cycle 500 times at 80% DOD.
- We will offer a 5-year warranty service to ensure the professional technical support and replacement for LiFePO4 battery.
- Maintenance Free. No waterfifilling, no terminal tightening and cleaning of acid deposits on the top of our batteries.
- The quick-charging time is ONE hour only for 80% charged and the standard charging time is FIVE hours for fully charged.
- It contains multiple built-in protection functions: Over charge protection, over discharge protection, over heated protection, short circuit protection etc.
- Low self-discharge, holds charge about 8 months after full charging.
- Light weight: For example, half of the size and of the weight take a big load of of the turf, protecting one of customer’s most valuable assets.
The lighter weight also means the golf cart can reach higher speeds with less efort and carry more weight without feeling sluggish to the occupants.
- Environmental: Lithium iron phosphate batteries are also environmentally friendly and safe for use in any system. Other advantages of LiFeP04 technology include upper and lower voltage protection, dead short and reverse polarity protection, and a flame-retardant chemistry. When deciding between lead acid and lithium-ion technology, the better option is clear. Lithium iron phosphate batteries serve your needs most efficiently and power your electronic systems with reliability for many years to come.