48V 400Ah Battery Bank
48V 400Ah Battery Bank Specification:
|Battery Type||48V 400ah lithium iron phosphate battery(LiFePo4)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||818 x 430 x 686 mm (32.2 x 16.9 x 27”)|
|Weight||227kg (500.5 lbs)|
|Case Material||ABS/Iron case|
|Self Discharge||<1% per Month|
|Series & Parallel Application||max. 4 series or 4 parallel connected application|
|Peak Discharge Current||400A (<5s)|
|BMS Discharge Current Cut-Off||550A (±20A, 9±2ms)|
|Operation Temperature Range||-20~60℃|
|Voltage at end of Discharge||58.4V|
|Discharge Temperature||-4 to 140 ºF (-20 to 60 ºC)|
|Charge Temperature||32 to 113 ºF (0 to 45 ºC)|
|Storage Temperature||23 to 95 ºF (-5 to 35 ºC)|
|Cycle Life||> 3000 cycles|
|Self-Discharge Rate||Residual capacity: ≤3%/month; ≤15%/years|
|Reversible capacity: ≤1.5%/month; ≤8%/years|
|Storage Temperature & Humidity Range||Less than 1 month: -20℃~35℃, 45%RH~75%RH|
|Less than 3 months: -10℃~35℃, 45%RH~75%RH|
|Recommended storage environment: 15℃~35℃，45%RH~75%RH|
- 2000-5000 life cycles
- Increased safety performance
- High temperature performance
- Green energy without contaminants
- <3% yearly self discharge rate
- Vibration and shock resistant
- No memory effect
- 48V lifepo4 battery integrate “BMS + Safe Board” dual protection
- Patented screw fastening structure
Advantages against Lead Acid battery:
- Weight: Less than half the weight of lead acid battery.
- Discharge: Lithium-ion batteries are discharged 100% versus less than 80% for lead acid. Most lead acid batteries do not recommend more than 50% depth of discharge.
- Cycle Life: Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries cycle 2000-5000 times or more compared to just 400-500 cycles in lead acid batteries.
- Voltage: Lithium-ion batteries maintain their voltage throughout the entire discharge cycle. This allows for greater and longer-lasting efficiency of electrical components. Lead acid voltage drops consistently throughout the discharge cycle.
- Cost: Despite the higher upfront cost of lithium-ion batteries, the true cost of ownership is far less than lead acid when considering life span and performance.
- Environmental Impact: There are far less disposal and environmental hazard posed by lithium batteries compared to the short-lived and toxic lead acid batteries.
- LiFePO4 battery is the most stable and safest among other lithium ion batteries.